2710 Analyzing Requirements & Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
BeskrivningThis five-day, instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to design Microsoft .NET-connected solutions to business problems.
This course is intended for:
• Experienced developers moving into a role that requires the skills to bridge business and technology environments.
• Experienced developers, including those with the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) credential, pursuing the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) credential.
FörkunskaperBefore attending this course, students must have:
• A general understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Practical working knowledge of .NET development technologies.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Process Model.
• Basic familiarity with object modeling and data modeling methodologies.
• Experience working with Microsoft Visio® Professional 2000.
• One year experience as part of a software development team.
In addition, it is recommended, but not required, that students complete Course 1846: Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials, before taking this course.